Heavy AR-15 anodized black H, H2 & H3 carbine buffers from Pur Tungsten (T&D Materials) are the perfect fit and weight for your AR-15 carbine buffer tube. Your choice for the perfect recoil to fit your needs, from H, H2 or H3 black buffers without overspending. In addition, only premium quality Tungsten buffer weights are used in our heavy H1, H2 and H3 buffers. We welcome you to compare the prices of other companies to our prices and see how much you’ll save! We offer the highest quality products at the lowest prices on the internet.
- Highest quality Tungsten alloy
- Anodized Buffer Tube (Black)
- 3.25″ Long
- Carbine Buffer (Approx: 3.0 oz.)
- H Buffer (Approx: 3.8 oz.)
- H2 Buffer (Approx: 4.6 oz.)
- H3 Buffer (Approx: 5.5 oz.)
- Significantly more dense or heavier than lead, steel, or aluminum
- Precision fit for your AR-15 carbine buffer tube
Are you looking for items in bulk, custom fabrication, or products manufactured under your brand? We can do that because Pur.Tungsten is the online retail site for our manufacturing company, T&D Materials Manufacturing. Contact us to learn more.