DIYers, hobbyists, woodworkers, stone carvers, machinists, high-volume parts producers, and crafters let our Tungsten Carbide Ball Shape Rotary Burrs are an exceptional addition to your workshop. Our Tungsten Ball Shape or Spherical Rotary Burrs are ideal for creating concave cuts, shaping, or hollowing out something on your next project. Our rotary burrs last much longer than standard burrs and will significantly increase productivity. You can use this on your next wood, stone, metal-based project. To show just how tough our burrs are, you can use them on HRC 65 hardened steel for your next metalworking project. Our ball-shaped or spherical rotary burrs connect to your basic hobby drill, micro motor, or high-speed tools.
- Lasting 10x longer than HSS burrs
- Machines nearly all metal materials
- Chamfering angle, circular head, or flute
- You get 2-5 pieces per order
- Head Diameter 3/8″ 5pc, 1/2″ 5pc
- Creating concave cuts, shaping, or hollowing out something
- Steel, Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Gold, Platinum & Silver- they last a long time with no chipping or breaking.
- Brass, Copper & Bronze
- Other Surfaces:
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CRP)
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
If you are looking to purchase in bulk, custom fabrication, or products manufactured under your brand, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are no reviews yet.