DIYers, hobbyists, woodworkers, stone carvers, machinists, high-volume parts producers, and crafters let our Tungsten Carbide Cylindrical Rotary Burrs be an exceptional addition to your workshop. Our Tungsten Cylinder Rotary Burrs are ideal for setting, carving, shaping, and grinding your next project. Our rotary burrs last much longer than standard burrs and will significantly increase productivity. You can use this on your next wood, stone, metal-based project. To show how strong our burrs are, you can even use them on HRC 65 hardened steel for your next metalworking project. Our Tungsten Carbide Cylindrical Rotary Burrs connect to your basic hobby drill, micro motor, or high-speed tools.
- Lasting 10x longer than HSS burrs
- Machines nearly all metal materials
- Chamfering angle, circular head, or flute
- You get 2-5 pieces per order
- Head Diameter 5/16″ 2pc, 3/8″ 3pc, 1/2″ 3pc
- Setting, carving, shaping and grinding
- Steel, Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Gold, Platinum & Silver- they last a long time with no chipping or breaking.
- Brass, Copper & Bronze
- Other Surfaces:
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CRP)
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
If you are looking to purchase in bulk, custom fabrication, or products manufactured under your brand, you can email us at email@example.com for more information.