DIYers, hobbyists, woodworkers, stone carvers, machinists, high-volume parts producers, and crafters let our Tungsten Carbide Round Tree Rotary Burrs be an excellent addition to your workshop. Our Tungsten Round Tree Rotary Burrs are ideal for rounding off edges and making concave cuts. You can use the pointed end for cutting into those hard-to-reach areas and acute-angled contours that come up. Our rotary burrs last much longer than standard burrs and will significantly increase productivity. You can use this on your next wood, stone, metal-based project. To show the toughness our burrs are, you can even use them on HRC 65 hardened steel for your next metalworking project. Our Tungsten Carbide Round tree Rotary Burrs connect to your basic hobby drill, micro motor, or high-speed tools.
- Lasting 10x longer than HSS burrs
- Machines nearly all metal materials
- Chamfering angle, circular head, or flute
- You get 2-5 pieces per order
- Head Diameter 3/8″ 5pc, 1/2″ 5pc
- Rounding off edges and making concave cuts
- Steel, Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Gold, Platinum & Silver- they last a long time with no chipping or breaking.
- Brass, Copper & Bronze
- Other Surfaces:
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CRP)
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
If you are looking to purchase in bulk, custom fabrication, or products manufactured under your brand, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.