Tungsten Super Shot TSS Hunting Pellets from T&D Materials Manufacturing are the perfect shots for your shotgun shells. Your choice of seven sizes to fit your needs in 1-pound bags up to full drums without overspending. They offer a longer terminal velocity, for cleaner toxic-free kills. With many states moving to lead-free in their lakes and streams we offer only premium quality non-toxic Tungsten Carbide to produce our heavy hunting buckshot loads.
- Tungsten Hunting Shot or TSS Buckshot Pellets
- 1lb. Bags
- Sizes for 10-gauge, 12-gauge, 16-gauge, 20-gauge, and 28-gauge Shotguns
- Shot Sizes: 0.08″/#9, 0.09″/#8, 0.10″/#7, 0.11″/#6, 0.12/#5, 0.13″/#4 & 0.14″/#3
- 95% Tungsten, 5% Nickel & Iron
- Density 15/cc, 16/cc, 17/cc to 18/cc
- Ground finished +/-0.001” tolerance
- Sintered finished shot
- Highest quality Tungsten Carbide Loads
- Lead-FREE & Non-Toxic, Ideal for Fowl and Deer Hunting
- Significantly Denser or Heavier Than Lead or Steel
- Five Times Harder Than Steel
- High Density Allows for More Smaller Pellets to Be Loaded, Covering a Wider Range
- Perfect Fit for Shotgun Shells
- Ideal Buckshot for Hunting Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Pheasants, and Any Other Game Birds
If you are looking to purchase in bulk, custom fabrication, or products manufactured under your brand, you can email us at email@example.com for more information.
There are no reviews yet.