Tungsten Recoil Buffer Weights from Pur-Tungsten.com is significantly denser (heavy) than lead, steel, or aluminum. Why? Because Tungsten is one of the heaviest and dense metals found on Earth. These top-quality heavy Mil-Spec Tungsten alloy buffer weights serve as a direct replacement for the stock weights found in your AR-15 rifle’s carbine buffer. Use these to correct issues you can encounter with suppressed or over-gassed ARs. Each weight is approximately 1.5 ounces, adding up to 4.5 oz to your AR-15 carbine buffer. It is the perfect upgrade for customizing your stock buffer without overspending.
- Highest quality Tungsten alloy
- 3-Pack (1.45 to 1.5 oz. weights)
- Standard Size
- 0.55″ in diameter
- 0.612″ in length
- Significantly denser or heavier than lead, steel, or aluminum
- Precision direct replacement for AR-15 stock buffer weights
- Replaces lead, steel, or aluminum weights
If you are looking to purchase in bulk, custom fabrication, or products manufactured under your brand, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.